DITA Wiki provides resources with discussions and comments by DITA Wiki users.
- People - Who's Who in the DITA community.
- Professional Services - Help implementing solutions from authoring to publishing, including CMS selection.
- Specifications - Architectural Specification and Language Specification pages to which you can append user comments. We have already republished these specs as online help at DITA Infocenter, making them much more searchable and navigable. On this DITA Wiki they support comments and discussions.
- Toolkit - We may also convert the DITA Open Toolkit User Guide for OT 1.4 to wiki format to make it commentable here.
- Tools - Listing of DITA tools.
- Tutorials - Online self-instruction in DITA, with presentations.
For a quick overview of this wiki, here is a table listing all the pages here.